When starting a blog there are so many resources available that making a choice can become overwhelming. Here are some of my favorite resources that I use to run my business.
Disclosure: The page contains affiliate links which means I may earn a commission if you use them at no additional cost you. I’m only recommending products that I have personally used to grow my business. Here is my full disclosure statement.
My Favorite 6
- Siteground: This is a wonderful option for hosting if you are starting or blog or are looking to change hosting companies. They have a phenomenal customer service team.
- ConvertKit: This is the email service I use for both of our blogs and I love them!
- Adobe Creative: Learning to use Photoshop and Illustrator took my graphics to the next level. Now all of my graphics looks professionally and not half-assed.
- Tailwind: Pinterest is a big driver of traffic to my blog and that’s all possible with Tailwind.
- KWfinder: I was able to rank on the first page of Google within 4 months of being a new blogger. This tool was part of the reason for that success.
Personal Development Books
To be successful in any area of your life you need to have the right mindset. These books have helped me overcome my limiting beliefs, trust in the Universe, and transform my mindset into one of abundance.
- You Are a Badass by Jen Sincero
- You Are a Badass at Making Money by Jen Sincero
- Get Rich, Lucky Bitch! By Denise Duffield-Thomas
- The Universe Has Your Back by Gabrielle Bernstein
- Judgment Detox by Gabrielle Bernstein
Domain & Hosting
- Bluchic– I used their Isabella theme my first year blogging
- Restored 316– I’m currently using their Captivating theme
Graphics, Fonts & Design
- Creative Market– My favorite place to buy graphics, social media templates, and fonts.
- Adobe Photoshop– I use this to create all of my social media graphics and edit photos.
- Depositphotos– stock photos