This page is filled with my recommendations for discounts, online eco-friendly shopping, and the tools that I use daily to run this blog. I personally use and highly recommend everything on this list. Whenever possible I have included special discounts and bonuses that are available when you sign-up through my links.
Disclosure: The page contains affiliate links which means I may earn a commission if you use them at no additional cost you. Thank you for your support! See my full disclosure statement for more info.
Shopping & Discounts
Everyone loves a discount right?! If you’re doing online shopping I recommend signing up for one of the below to get cash back, free gift cards and more on your next online purchases.
- Swagbucks lets you earn points called SB for the stuff you normally do online such as shopping, watching videos, taking surveys or searching the web. You can then redeem those points for cash and free gift cards. Get $5 just for signing up today!
- Ebates: When you use Ebates you can earn free cash back and discounts for your regular online purchases. All you do is click on the store you favorite online store and shop. Ebates makes a commission for referring to that store then shares some of that money with you. Get your free $10 cash back when you sign-up today!
When starting a blog or website there are so many resources available that making a choice can become overwhelming. Here are some of my favorite resources that I use to run my business. Want to start your own blog? Check out my step-by-step tutorial to get your blog started today!
Domain & Hosting
- NameCheap has domain names as low as $0.88.
- Siteground: I currently run 3 blogs and all of them are hosted with Siteground.
Themes & Design Elements
- Bluchic: I used their Isabella theme for my first year blogging
- Restored 316 has beautiful feminine WordPress themes for bloggers and service providers. I’m currently using their Captivating theme.
- Creative Market: My favorite place to buy graphics, social media templates, and fonts.
- PicMonkey: I use PickMonkey to edit photos and easily create logos and Pinterest graphics.
- Adobe Photoshop– I use this to create all of my social media graphics and edit photos.
- Depositphotos– stock photos
- Mailerlite: This is my recommendation for those who are starting their email list. They are free for the first 1,000 subscribers and have plans as lows as $10 a month.
- Convertkit: If you’re looking for a more robust email provider then Convertkit is a perfect choice. I use Convertkit for all my blogs due to their advanced automation capabilities.
- Tailwind is the tool I use to automate my Pinterest accounts. Within two weeks of using them, I was able to increase my Pinterest traffic by 2,627%!
- Grammarly is the perfect tool to catch your grammar and spelling mistakes while typing.
- KWfinder: I was able to rank on the first page of Google within 4 months of being a new blogger. This tool was part of the reason for that success.
Personal Development Books
To be successful in any area of your life you need to have the right mindset. These books have helped me overcome my limiting beliefs, trust in the Universe, and transform my mindset into one of abundance.